Friday, August 31, 2012

Boob Tube : The Newsroom


Every Wednesday night at exactly 9pm, you can always find me in our " balkonahe" watching the new addicting show of HBO - The Newsroom. A well-made television program, embodying today's journalism delivery. Jeff Daniels (you know him from Dumb and Dumber) perfect performance as a hard headed,unapproachable Will McAvoy, is one of the reason why the show generated good reviews since it premiere, and not to add it's increasing rating viewership. Jane Fonda, Dev Patel, Emily Mortimer and Olivia Munn are just some of the actors, delivering a remarkable performance(s) in this addicting tv show.  If you're aspiring a career in journalism, best to watch this program for some pointers, made me think why I hadn't pursued a career in this industry. Wait am I having a regrets right now?...Nope I guess, just an epiphany. Watch it guys and I promised worthy of your time and attention, if not, then no harm done. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment